Role of Admin Section:
- To look after various aspects of personnel management of the organisation.
- To look after Construction, Maintenance and Allotment of DAD
- To look after aspects of Personnel Management of the organisation relating
to Confirmation, Promotion and Retirement.
- To conduct Departmental Examinations
- To conduct Inhouse Training Courses.
- To facilitate Payment of Office Contingency claims of the organisation.
- To provide healthy living and working conditions for officers and staff.
Admin Section Functions:
- General administration of the main office and 59 sub-offices.
- Establishment of the office and all its sub-offices.
- Recruitment of Gp C & D staff-Through SSC, Compassionate Appointment
- Postings & Transfers.
- Half yearly Inter Command.
- Compassionate on medical grounds.
- Station seniors Inter Command.
- Internal upto AAO due to administrative reasons.
- Promotions- Notification.
- Maintenance of Service documents.
- Temporary Duty moves.
- Deputation, Resignation, Vigilance.
- Promotions- Notification.
- Conduct & Discipline. Right to Information Act 2005.
- Immovable & Movable property permissions/returns.
- Annual Confidential Reports.
- Application for outside employment.
- NOC for higher studies/Passport/visiting abroad.
- Conducting of ROC meetings, Dealing with Association related activities.
- Dealing with grievances/complaints of Officers & Staff.
- Diarisation and distribution of Secret, Confidential, Demi-Official letters
and other communications received in the office.
- Periodical Reports & returns.
- Confidential Reports.
- Office Security and care of office furnitures, computers, and other machines
- Office contingency and miscellaneous expenditures.
- Custody, disbursement & accounting of cash.
- Maintenance of Cash Book and other allied registers.
- Work relating to HBA advances, Conveyance advance, Fan advance, Computer
- Delegation of financial powers to IDAS Officers.
- Issue of CGHS cards and other works connected with CGHS.
- Publishing of Part II.O.O. in r/o Temporary duties.
- All work regarding DASCB.
- Processing of proposals for transfer of land and construction of DAD
- Preparation of Adjudication reports for Financial upgradations under ACP,
confirmation and Promotions upto Gp B level.
- Grant of Special Pay and Special Allowances Processing of Pension Papers for
grant of Pension and Family Pension respecting DAD Officers and Staff of the
- Counting of Former Civil/Military Service with DAD Conducting of
Departmental Examinations in respect of Supr (Accts) Grade Exam, SAS Preliminary
Test, SAS Part I, SAS Part II, Written Test for Educationally qualified Gp
D Staff and Typing Test for Record Clerks.
- Audit and Payment of Office Contingency bills.